Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Introducing... Vol. 5

Tuesday, August 2, 2011
COSMETIC ZIPPER CASE V1 IS FINALLY DONE. I've been planning and talking about it for the longest time and finally made version 1 last Saturday night (like the cool person I am).

There are a few things I'm definitely going to need to correct in the next one, but overall I'm pleased with how it turned out.

And it holds LOADS more than the other cases I've made. So now I have an excuse to carry more crap with me in my purse.


I got a giant load of fusible interfacing with my 40% off coupon at Joann's, so I'm ready to make more. Expect V2 within the next few... I'm not putting a date on it, because I know it won't stick.

What do you think of the new design? Do you carry a bunch of stuff with you?

4 comments:

  1. Super cute! I always carry a bunch of stuff with me but I'm not much of a purse person... But I would definitely use something like this! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing! I love the fabric and zipper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this! Too bad I don't wear makeup... :( I'll come up with an excuse to get one of these at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove the new design. I really fancy pouches that open that way at the top, and yeah.. I carry far too many things in my purse :P

    ReplyDelete