Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm Alive

Sunday, August 21, 2011
I guess I didn't realize I hadn't posted since Wednesday. I've been busy and a bit stressed what with school coming up and some problems with financial aid and yadda yadda yadda.

ANYWAY. What to expect this week:

  • Monday: School and Organization
  • Tuesday: Project Minimal
  • Wednesday: Nail Post
  • Thursday: LC Documents
  • Friday: Friday Five

I started keeping a little schedule so I don't fall behind on certain things. Hopefully I don't go MIA again.

I hope everyone had/is having an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I missed you! So sorry about your stressful school situation--financial aid can be a pain in the butt!

    Have you ever bitten your nails? That's where my mini nail painting obsession stems from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tiny part of the reason I don't want to go to grad school is because of that damn FAFSA. I hate that shit. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete