Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm Nothing if Not Organized

Monday, August 22, 2011
I started classes today. I only have on-campus classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays (thank you thank you thank you), but have two online classes (which I've never had). I procrastinated...yeah, the one who never procrastinates has fallen. I'm not terribly organized yet. So today has already been filled with frantically throwing extra crap out and printing labels and syllabi and taking quizes (really, on the first day).


So a moment of peace comes when I halt to blog. I've also got really exciting news. Which I'm going to go ahead and save for tomorrow, when my thoughts are in better order.

For today, this little update is all I can dish out. This Friday Five is going to highlight specific obsessive organizational tools I've found helpful. Which is just the funnest thing in life. Funner. I've written that word because my computer didn't underline "funnest", so I was curious... Why isn't it doing that?

God, I need a nap already.

I hope everyone else's first days aren't quite so chaotic. And I'll be back tomorrow with exciting news and HOPEFULLY a more organized life.

5 comments:

  1. Since I'm a crazy organizer like you, I can't wait for this week's Friday Five...

    and your exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you're so organized. i am too. right now, i'm in the process of labeling all of my folders and things like that. big fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh... can't wait for the news!! Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for your Friday Five now haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those labels!

    I can't wait for Friday's post either, I love a good organizational tool.

    ReplyDelete