Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Five (Vol. 11)

Friday, August 5, 2011
This post is totally devoted to Tobias Funke. Casey and I have been re-watching Arrested Development on Netflix and my love for Tobias and Buster is blossoming again. For those of you who haven't seen the show... you probably won't understand this post and might even think I'm a little weird. But such is life.


+ Tobias in the credits. +



+ Obviously I love when he dresses as Mrs. Featherbottom, because I love Mrs. Doubtfire. +



+ Anytime I hear someone say this I imagine them doing the little twist move Tobias does. +



+ :[ +



+ I love this. Casey and I are currently on the third season where Tobias gets plugs. The most terrifying episodes ever. I shudder thinking about it. +


The rest of these images were found on Tumblr with no discernable source. So if you fashioned the gifs or whatever and want credit, go ahead and tell me.

Who's your favorite TV character? I love knowing which characters people like best.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I LOVE AD and Tobias..."I just blue myself" <3
    Great post :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobias!!!! Never nude!

    breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many favorites, but the freshest in my mind are the characters I just watched on my Sunday night tv: Ari Gold from Entourage and Larry David as a strange fictionalized version of himself in Curb.

    ReplyDelete