Thursday, August 25, 2011

Cosmetic Bags Shop Update

Thursday, August 25, 2011
Whipped up (I say this, but these suckers take a lot of time to complete) a few more cosmetics bags for a shop update over the past week or so.



The polka dotted one is by far my favorite. I think when I perfect my pencil case pattern I'll make myself one in this exact combination.


I don't have much else to talk about really. I've been working hard on school and the shop re-name/make over things. I landed on a definite name and have downloaded tons of fonts (yeah, right after my font minimization).

I'm definitely ready for the weekend. Casey and I are going on a DATE.

Check out the cases here. Tell me which is your favorite!

3 comments:

  1. i seriously love that polka dot one.

    where are you going on a date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you line one of them with a tarpy, plastic-ish type of material? If you did, that's genius because makeup tends to get messy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like this site it is very nice
    Pizza Delivery Bags


    http://www.deliverybagsus.com/

    ReplyDelete