Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Apartment Tour: My Workspace

Wednesday, August 10, 2011
I finally got my workspace set up in a relatively pleasing way (I'm obsessed with rearranging furniture and am rarely 100% satisfied with how a room looks. It's a quirk I inherited from my mom who was known to have rearranged the living room on a monthly basis. But this all is neither here nor there - as usual.) The pictures didn't come out perfectly. My workspace is in a weird spot for lighting, but enough with the excuses! Meet my workspace.



+An overview. I'll admit now that I was watching The Bachelor Pad throughout this shoot. Shame be damned. +



+My pen collection. You can judge me, but this is like a quarter of what it used to be.+



+Oshawott. If you didn't know, I love Pokemon.+



+One of the drawers. The better looking drawer.+



+The stationary/journals/manuals drawer.+



+Storage under my desk and my shipping supplies bin.+



+My sewing spot. I love sewing standing up. Plus all my iPod cases and zipper cases. I don't splurge on normal things. I splurged on organizational drawers.+


+This isn't technically part of my workspace, but it's on the wall behind me. My boyfriend Casey painted this for me for Christmas two years ago.+


So there she is. Where I spend most of my weekday time. If I were to take pictures of my workspace when I'm actually working...you can bet your rear it's not this clean. I pull out two iron boards and basically a tornado goes through the living room. But my work comes out neat and then I get to clean, which I love.

I love seeing other peoples' workspaces, so if you have posted one or plan to, leave me a link! I'd love to lurk.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your room! particularly your drawers and your pen collection. macbook pro users unite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Mary, Mother of Jesus that's a lot of fucking pens. I love you and your organization. You're like my long-lost midwestern twin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I've been in my craft room for a couple months now and it's no where near as organized as yours.
    Motivated to finish it this weekend now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of this space! I would love to be as organized as you! Also, I'm jealous of your pen collection.

    ReplyDelete