Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Apartment Tour: The Livingroom

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
It runs in the family. I rearrange furniture compulsively. It's been maybe four weeks since I moved in and I already moved the whole room around. As a warning, my boyfriend and I are not rich and still have a mixture of bachelor and childhood furniture to work with. I do my best with what we have.



I should probably put the sewing machine to use and make a couch cover. It's just awful but seriously comfortable.


This is an alternative view of my new workspace. It's basically the old one reversed. I like it all except the fact I'm so close to the door. When the killers come, they'll see me right away.


My beautiful Barnes and Nobel books Casey got me for my birthday and a creepy face vase (even if you say vase to stupid way, you better say it so that phrase rhymes) my mom got me for Christmas one year.

There isn't a whole lot to highlight. This is basically the room where Casey plays XBox, I work, sew and do school work, and we eat most nights. We also use it to spy on the creepy couple who forages through our dumpsters.

I'll probably show the bedroom next. That's where my nail polish is. So that's just great.

2 comments:

  1. i love the face vase! and I'm excited to see your nail polish. mine is in a big tub...it's really attractive lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the nailpolish! I'm still trying to figure out how to store my new collection. The living room is cute! I spend most of my time in living rooms.

    ReplyDelete