Friday, July 29, 2011

What I've Been Working On

Friday, July 29, 2011
I turned into my kindergarden self again this week. I've always been a very organized individual and I usually had something like this in my room, keeping track of homework or (I'm not lying) inventory of my belongings. I've always been a list-maker, as I've said before. But this week I felt like I was missing motivation to work on things, and lists always boost my motivation. I made myself a swatch book of sorts. Right now I only have a tab for "Square Bears", but I'm planning on adding tabs for new products that I plan on working on soon.

I made these four guys this week (plus the Pee Wee cases) and have a bunch more in the works. I'm thinking of having a bunch of these and entering a Batesville Indiana craft show in December. While iPod cases aren't popular among grandmas, toys for their grandchildren are. I'm also going to make a lot of Valentine's bears, because I think there are some girls out there who wouldn't mind a cute handmade bear rather than the same old store bought one.

I've also been busting my butt to get the apartment looking good enough for an apartment tour post. Hopefully it'll be ready next week.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Good thinking on the square bear grandma idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make little notebooks like this too :)

    hushandbreathe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete