Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Project Knit (Week 8)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Made a bit of progress this week. I definitely should have "cast on" more stitches because it's too narrow... SO AMAZING WASTE OF TIME, KIRSTEN. But knitting seems to be pretty stretchy so I'm not terribly worried about it. I'm dreading the "casting off" business that's coming soon, but am getting a bit quicker and more confident with the process.

Can I make a confession though? I am unable to hold the needles properly. I literally wedge one needle between my knees to hold it steady when I'm knitting. I look ridiculous. I'll never knit in public. I should make a video of me knitting. It's really pathetic. I might as well not have hands.

Can I blab in this Project Knit post? I just want to say that I've been a baking fiend lately. I made the most delicious brownies of life. And for those of you who don't know, my family is cursed. We are worthless in the kitchen.... until now. So I might start posting about baking, too. I always forget to take my camera downstairs when I bake. But last night I made a disgustingly childish recipe book. So I'll post about that in the future.

What to expect this week? A new NOTM post, the first of my "collections" posts, an "Introducing..." post (something I'm super excited about), and a Friday Five. I really love putting myself on a schedule.

ANYWAY. Happy Wednesday (though it feels like Monday), everyone!
Tell me what you did for July 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Please post about baking! Recipes and food are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete