Monday, July 25, 2011

Not so Pee-Wee News

Monday, July 25, 2011
I was trawling IMDB late one night and found this page: click! An excitement ran through me that hasn't been there since the whole Arrested Development movie rumors. Hopefully THIS ONE pans out. However, the page is the most unpromising (there's no squiggly red line under that word, I swear) thing I've ever seen.

Anyway.

I sold my last bow tie case a few days ago, so I made two newbies today. Changed the bow a bit, so that now it's 3D and I think it looks loads cooler.

I also found a great spot in the apartment for my picture-taking. I think these two came out fairly well, and we all know I'm a sickeningly obsessed perfectionist so I'm probably going to spend a chunk of tomorrow re-taking all the Etsy pictures so everything's uniform.

[[Each day this week I'm devoting myself to a certain room or section of the apartment to power clean and organize. So when that's all done I'm going to devote a post to an apartment tour. On Emily's suggestion I might even do an in-depth work area post too. I love seeing other peoples' workspaces, so I might as well.]]

Anyone else a Pee-Wee fan?

2 comments:

  1. These are all kinds of cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I'm a Pee-Wee fan, but I'm definitely a fan of the new photos. Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to see the apartment and your workspace. I'll do a room/apartment tour when I get the chance :)

    ReplyDelete