Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 5

Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Orly - Halley's Comet (2 coats) It was a draw on here, so I asked Tumblr and this was the clear winner. I love this color. I'm gonna feel like a mermaid when I go swimming.

This weekend I might be going to Indiana Beach which is a janky, pardon me saying, "white trash" kind of amusement park in ...........Indiana. Casey and I got free tickets from my mom so (fingers crossed) Saturday is the day. I haven't been on a roller coaster in a million years. BUT ANYWAY. I want to wear a bright color, so I narrowed it down to Essie's California Coral and OPI's Color so Hot it Berns. Which do you prefer?

I'm off to cut patterns, retake some Etsy pictures and get. stuff. done.

1 comment:

  1. I normally steer clear of Essie now, but I like the color better. I say California Coral.

    ReplyDelete