Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My DO.t Issue 2 Magazine Feature!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011
I'm so excited to share this with you guys. This is my first ever feature in a magazine! I've been a reader and submitter to Designers of Tumblr's blog for a long time now, and when they asked me if I wanted to be in their second zine, of course I obliged. That's an understatement. If I used the word "stoked", I would have been "stoked", but as I do not, I was ecstatic.

My bear (pictured above) was on the first page! One of the first things readers will see is my Cormac teddy bear. The amazing people at DO.t designed the title page with my name on it. I absolutely love it.



Of course reading my own writing is just torturous, but I'm absolutely in love with this magazine. The other designers in it are amazing and I'm so honored to be featured alongside them.

I'm also the last thing readers will see! My zipper cases adorn the back cover.

If you're interested in DO.t Issues 1 and 2, you can find them here.

What more can I say than "this is such a honor"?

I'm blushin'.

3 comments:

  1. DO.t hates me. But I'm happy for you! This is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does DO.t hate you? HOW does DO.t hate you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete