Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Introducing... Vol. 3

Wednesday, July 6, 2011
I made slippers! While I was at Casey's over the holiday weekend I wanted to try something new. My feet were freezing because Casey likes it to be -90 degrees in his apartment, so I decided to try my hand at slippers.

V. 1 is hideous. I tried to make it to fit my foot and it came out HUGE. And I wear a size 11 shoe... But I got the basic shape down, so I was pleased.

V. 2 is too small for me, but a better-looking shoe. I'm really excited about these and want to get a good pattern down and definitely try to get these in the shop. It'll be a lot of work because it's something I've never ever tried, but I love developing new patterns for things.

So that's something I've been working on!

2 comments:

  1. I would love a pair of these! How CUTE!! I'm very impressed :)

    ReplyDelete