Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goals Amongst Bedlam

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
As mentioned in my Chaos and a Cold post, I'm buried in disorder. I have a lot of deadlines coming up and (of course) find myself not wanting to move at all. A goal I made back in January was to have all 7 Harry Potter books read by July 14th (TOMORROW). I am about a quarter of the way through the last and have little desire to sit and read, much less the time to do so. So what do I do? Make a blog post.

I did, however get a chance to make a few more Pirate pencil cases for the shop. My last one sold out quickly, so I figured I'd make more. Click here, if you're interested.

On top of all that I find myself hating my camera. The pictures I'm taking are lacking and I can't quite tell if it's a user error or the camera. I've gone through a fair amount of cameras since I was 16, but thought the Nikon would be one I had for awhile. I got it for my 18th and it's 2 years old now. Maybe I'm just not being patient.

Enough rant. My goals for today and tomorrow are as follows: finish Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, sew a make-up bag, pack three bins (as previously mentioned, I'm moving in a few weeks), and plan out the Indiana Beach trip for Saturday.

I'll have a brand new Friday Five post on FRIDAY. I'm pretty excited about this one. I already have it written.

For now I envy Mowgli's ability to lay in the window and sun herself without feeling like she's wasting time or has better, more worthwhile things to do.

Hoping everyone else isn't quite as plagued with lists and duties as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment