Monday, August 1, 2011

August 2011

Monday, August 1, 2011
What I'm expecting:
  • To launch a new line of cosmetics zipper bags (which I'll unveil later this week!).
  • Classes start (for me) on the 23rd. Six fresh classes to devote my attention to.
  • A little shopping expedition to Mishawaka with my mom and Becky.
  • SCHOOL SHOPPING. I'll wipe my drool. School shopping is my favorite shopping.
  • A little house-warming get-together with my closest group of friends.

What I hope to accomplish:
  • Finish reading Breakfast at Tiffany's and start and finish One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
  • Get to 100 sales (since January 2011). (I'm currently at 96 and with my upcoming Back to School Sale, this should be a piece of cake!
  • Get all class materials organized and a new "study spot" readied.
  • Get an "apartment tour" post up!

I'm expecting a lot from myself for my business and education Any goals for August?

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that Breakfast at Tiffany's was a book! I'll have to order that.

    What year are you going to be in at school? Excited for the apartment tour :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete