- To launch a new line of cosmetics zipper bags (which I'll unveil later this week!).
- Classes start (for me) on the 23rd. Six fresh classes to devote my attention to.
- A little shopping expedition to Mishawaka with my mom and Becky.
- SCHOOL SHOPPING. I'll wipe my drool. School shopping is my favorite shopping.
- A little house-warming get-together with my closest group of friends.
- Finish reading Breakfast at Tiffany's and start and finish One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- Get to 100 sales (since January 2011). (I'm currently at 96 and with my upcoming Back to School Sale, this should be a piece of cake!
- Get all class materials organized and a new "study spot" readied.
- Get an "apartment tour" post up!
I'm expecting a lot from myself for my business and education Any goals for August?