Friday, July 1, 2011

July 2011

Friday, July 1, 2011
As someone who likes to stay organized and motivated I'm both a list-maker and goal-setter. I thought a cool way to document my goals would be through monthly blog posts. At the beginning of each month I'm going to set some goals and at the end of each month I'm going to see how I did and reflect (...that's a word you'll pick up if you were in Catholic school for 95 years) on the month. So here's #1: July 2011.

What I'm expecting:
  • A full weekend with Casey for Independence day. He's taking Tuesday off so we can stay out late.
  • A family reunion on the 9th to celebrate my aunt and uncle's anniversary.
  • The last full month of summer vacation before my second year of college.
  • The last Harry Potter movie, which I will no doubt see at midnight.

What I hope to accomplish:
  • Finish reading the whole Harry Potter series before the movie comes out. (I'm running behind!)
  • Inch closer to my 100 sales goal for 2011 (just 15 more!)
  • Take a mini-vacation out of town.
  • Spend more time outside.
  • "Spring" clean my room, get rid of junk I don't use and clothes I don't wear.

What are your July goals?

1 comment:

  1. I really need to be better about fitness and exercising. I have a friend who has committed to be my motivational coach. We're going running tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete