Monday, June 6, 2011

Requested

Monday, June 6, 2011
I had someone request a "first aid" kind of case for their first aid personals. I thought it was a great idea. I love the way this turned out. Thinking of making one for my own stuff.

I miss making zipper cases. I wish more people used them so I could make more.

Not much for words today. I've been incredibly motivated. I made a post office trip, made this, took a ton of photos for my new BLOG SALE section (so have a look at that, it'll be added to a lot probably). And the rest of the night is going to be devoted to keychains! So hopefully I'll have a blog post devoted to those soon.

Hope everyone's having a good Monday!

And let me know if you have any ideas for animals or shapes for the keychains! I've got a huge list, but can always use ideas!

1 comment:

  1. This is really cute. I agree, we should start using zipper cases again.

    ReplyDelete