Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Project Knit (Week 6)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011
This week's objective was a little different and less boring. I started a few days ago and re-started countless times because I dropped stitches or the gauge was really inconsistant. It's frustrating to think that this little bit of knitting took a few minutes shy of how long it took me to make this crocheted iPod case. The knitting definitely looks tighter and cleaner but at this rate it'll take me 567,493 weeks to finish one case.

But not using that gross tan yarn is helping me actually pull out the knitting and work on it. I'll be honest and say this is just one sitting of work (and not a terribly long sitting). Hopefully next week I'll have made a bit more progress.

2 comments:

  1. yes, knitting is so time consuming! i wish i knew how to crochet. that picture has some gorgeous colors, btw. lovely work!

    ReplyDelete