Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Nails of the Moment Vol. 1

Tuesday, June 28, 2011
[[ I'm going to start a tag for my nails. Nails of the moment (because people who do "nails of the day" must be crazy...and have brittle yellowed nails). Anyway, I'm starting a really big project/goal/resolution. I feel I have a bit too many nail polishes (friends all over are coughing). So I'm going to wear every single one before I can purchase anymore. And I have to make a post featuring every single one. This is going to be the hardest thing I've ever had to do. My melodrama is going to consume me. Thus begins... Nails of the Moment. ]]


OPI - Jade is the New Black (2 coats)

2 comments:

  1. I have to many nailpolishes I never wear too. I would wear them more often but I'm horrible at painting my nails. Haha.

    That color is awesome by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that color! I really need to get my nails done soon...

    ReplyDelete