Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Five (Vol. 5)

Friday, June 24, 2011
This week was pretty unproductive when it came to making anything, so I didn't get out my fancy camera at all really. I did, however, take a lot of cell-phone pictures. I don't have a super modern expensive smart phone because I like to spend my money on things that matter like ice cream and nail polish. This week's Friday Five is going to be images from my trusty brick cell phone:

1. The congratulations cake Katie and I made for Kristin: She's now a CNA, so we made a "YAY YAY, CNA!" cake that is most obviously colorful. And was delicious. And filling. And gave me a belly ache.

2. This ostrich: Alice and I went to the zoo on Tuesday, and I snapped a few pictures. I thought it was supposed to rain so I didn't bring my Nikon (of course it was super sunny and all I got was a sunburn).
3. Komodo Dragon: I've been coming to the zoo to see this guy since I can remember. He's NEVER this close. He likes to only show me his backside, so this was a (different kind) of treat. Oh, that's gross.
4. My stupid Mowgli dog: She loves to love me. But only when I've just made the BEST sandwich ever.
5. Oshawott!: I got a Happy Meal at McDonalds specifically so I could get this Oshawott bobble-body doll. I don't even like McDonalds.
I now have to shower and put on a dress and go to a wedding. But I get to see Casey in a tuxedo, so that should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. I always like seeing the guys when they clean up. I have a wedding next weekend. Tom will also be in a tux.

    ReplyDelete