Sunday, May 22, 2011

Lots of Updates!

Sunday, May 22, 2011
Last night I had a swollen eye, watched Burlesque and made a crochet garland. <- AMAZING opening sentence. I actually enjoyed the movie...secretly. Though secret doesn't apply when you blog about it. But I made this to go on my bedroom door and am happy with how it turned out. I do, however, need to find a way to starch it to make it stiffer. It folds all over itself.

Plus I finally finished one of the ball birds I started months and months ago. I have three more to do, but like this guy a lot.

I completed my first iPhone 4 case. I decided to go with my top-selling cases first. Next I'll make some Gameboys and possibly the Harry Potters. I'm really having too much fun with this dummy phone. I'm delighted by the fact I can actually press the buttons. And that is a sad thing.

I also relisted a good chunk of my zipper cases on my Etsy today. I discounted them and hope to get rid of a lot of them. They're piling up in my inventory drawers.

And finally I got pictures of my newest collection of cupcake cases! Lemon cream, confetti, chocolate, blueberry muffin, red velvet and birthday. I got really hungry while making these.

And I decided to make a bunch of solid colored cases for people to buy for a discounted price. They're available in any color under the sun and cost only $9.

2 comments:

  1. You make so many beautiful things! I love the little bird & your garland.
    Absolutely stellar.

    ReplyDelete