Thursday, May 5, 2011

Etsy Makeover and New Listings

Thursday, May 5, 2011
I finally got the time to do a a much-needed facelift to my shop. I gave it a much simpler and cohesive banner/pictures/blah/blah. I'm really happy with how it looks and satisfied that I tackled it all in a day.

I've also got the entire collection of the video game iPod Touch cases put up. (Teal and lavender aren't shown here, but are in the shop!) These seem to be my best sellers and I finally got all the sold-out colors remade.

So yay success!

ALSO (UNRELATED BANTER): I was really afraid I was going to fail my calculus class. As a nerd who has never gotten lower than a B in a class I was losin' it. But SOMEHOW I managed to pass with a B-. I about barfed on my dinner when I checked my e-mail. So many good news-es.

Anyway, the garage sale is Saturday so I have a lot of work to do and banners to make and things to tag. But after that I'll have at least one full week to work on new items before my job starts. Still crossing my fingers that I get it... I probably just jinxed it.

Anyway, check out the shop and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new look! I can't wait to get home so I can re-photograph some of my pieces. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete