Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm Watching Wednesday (Vol. 2)

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Celebrity Apprentice. I'm obsessed. As a business student I feel it's justifiable. My idol used to be Donald Trump (sans his association with Miss America). PLUS Gary Busey is on this season. I don't think there's anything more entertaining than watching Gary Busey act like Gary Busey.


I had never heard of Nene before because I've never been a fan of the Real Housewives, though I'll admit to having seen every episode of Desperate Housewives. I like her though. She makes sassy faces comme ca. I'm so behind with this show though. Stupid ET ruined it for me. Casey and I were just eating Taco Bell and mindin' our businesses and stupid ET had to ruin my whole life by telling me Gary was fired. Great.


I'm going to miss moments like this. Lil Jon congratulating Gary. I almost love Gary like one would love a child. When he smiles, I smile. When Meatloaf yells at him, I get sad.


And his Buseyisms? Oh my god. F-O-R-G-I-V-E: Finding Ourselves Really Giving Individuals Valuable Energy. He literally spews these out so quickly. It just...is wonderful.


My favorite line from the episode I watched today.



I have two more episodes queued on my Hulu and really hope I can get through them before someone or something else ruins my life further.

I'm so glad I found this on YouTube.


Maybe I should start Kirsten Renzisms.

There are 360 ways to see an elephant. Gary Busey, you have made my day 100x better.

No comments:

Post a Comment