Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I'm Watching Wednesday (Vol. 1)

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


I recently decided to re-watch Spongebob Squarepants. I feel like I want to make a screenshot of just about everything. I've been posting a lot on my Tumblr. Today I watched "Dying for Pie", which was one of my favorite episodes ever.

I would honestly LOVE a sweatshirt with this design on it. I'd wear it all the time. I wonder if anyone's tried making it on Zazzle or something.

I'm really bogged down with homework, so that's it for today. I drew up some new designs for things for the shop that I'm pretty excited about. I look forward to having time to actually try out the patterns.

What are your favorite TV shows/movies? I need recommendations!

2 comments:

  1. TV Shows are a lot easier than movies:
    Friday Night Lights
    The Office
    Parenthood
    Glee

    Movies (a few favorites, in no specific order):
    Almost Famous
    LOTR Trilogy
    Shawshank Redemption
    The Fighter
    O Brother, Where Art Thou

    Too many...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a fabric in my textile science book called eyelash, and as soon as I learned about it, I had to find Katie and tell her immediately. xD

    ReplyDelete