Monday, April 18, 2011

Ring Haul, Fingernails and Updates

Monday, April 18, 2011

Let's be clear: I'm not the kind of person to actually wear all of these together. Since my risky decision to wear rings (when metal is notoriously unkind to my skin) I've been kind of obsessed with buying them. My friend Jessica and I lunched and malled today and found some awesome buy-some-get-some sales.

The two marble-y orange and purple rings are from H&M and the rest are from Charlotte Russe. We both got the snake ones as a sort of "friendship ring"...like 5 year olds.

As for my nails: They are China Glaze's Avalanche. It's a metallic-y purple I got from Sally's with my mom a week ago.

SO AS FOR UPDATES: During psych class today I came up with the best idea ever for things to make for Local Color. I'm really excited to try the pattern and show my Tumblr and Blogspot followers. PLUS there are only 15 days until I'm done with school for the semester. So I'll have tons of time to work on things.

Until then I have to study like crazy. And Jezzebelle is laying faithfully by my side. Or begging for the cereal I'm eating.

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the one on your middle finger! And the marble ones. Well, and the snake........You get the picture.... The second picture is just really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the purple one. And the one on your middle finger. And I know how you feel about the semester almost being over. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete