Thursday, April 14, 2011

My New Nail Polish Rack!

Thursday, April 14, 2011
When I got home from classes today my mom was just finishing making this nail polish rack! She went to Lowe's and bought the wood and just made it from scratch. Needless to say I was incredibly happy. We spray-painted it yellow (duh). All my polishes fit perfectly.


This week went so fast. I got a lot of my stressors out of the way. I've still got a ton of homework but gave my speech today (on banning child beauty pageants), so I don't have to worry about that. Maybe this weekend I'll find a little time to work on the new products I have planned.

To conclude, here's a blinking picture of Mowgli. These are definitely one of my new favorite things. :]

9 comments:

  1. You should blog the speech against child beauty pageants. I'd love to read that, lol.

    The new nail polish rack is so cool. And I see a meme coming out of that picture of Mowgli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! You're right, Emily. That would make the perfect meme! hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie and I are coveting your Essie colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That nail polish rack is so awesome, love the yellow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove this! I'm getting my husband to build me one hope it comes out as fabulous as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can your mom blog a how to on that rack! So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you can read this and reply... Going to built a rack like yours tmr and was wondering how you went about attaching it to the wall? Any advice?
    tx!

    please reply if you can!
    sdxox(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your nailpolishes =)

    http://mademoisellediy.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this so simple im gonna make this ty so much

    ReplyDelete