Thursday, April 21, 2011

Books and Finals

Thursday, April 21, 2011
My mom and I decided to go check out Border's 40-60% off sales. I found two books I've been wanting for awhile. You Shall Know Our Velocity! and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I got both of these 50% off, too. I also saw a few butt cracks... Why don't people feel the air?

Here's a sneak peek at my new products. I'm trying to figure out the best way to sew a zipper on crochet. But I'm really excited about what I'm making. Reeeeally looking forward to some free time to focus solely on my shop (which might be short-lived considering I might be working full time over the summer).

What a dumb time to start a blog. Right before finals? Awesome, Kirsten.

I need things to look forward to. What are you guys looking forward to in the summer?

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, the beach. Please! I need the beach. And definitely looking forward to the new stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want FREE TIME. I feel like I'm always doing stuff lately. I'm also sick of reading things I don't want to read!

    Meh. I also want France. So I'm jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete