Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birth of Blogspot (Try #3)

Sunday, April 10, 2011
I've done this all before. I've tried to switch from Tumblr to Blogspot. I've harbored the typical fear of losing loads of readers and having to adjust to the layouts and communities. I decided to set a goal that I would promise to keep. I will use this blog until August 1. If by then the transition is still fruitless and difficult, I'll allow myself to delete it.

I'm actually really excited about more structured posts. All the blogs I actually read (Tumblr isn't very word-friendly) have Music Mondays and What I'm Wearing Wednesdays and me, being a very structured list-making kind of person, thought I would be good at keeping up with a blog like that. Thus, this blog is (re)born.

Here goes.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck! I've made more attempts at blogging than I'd care to admit.

    But we've got it this time!!!

    (I hope.)

    ReplyDelete