Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Phrase for "Creative Juices"

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I finished two of my five courses for this semester and have three hefty finals next week that I have to study/cram for. So obviously I still have that as my excuse for not making much. I did finish a request and wrote down some more ideas for my summer restock (which I really hope I'm able to start working on soon).

I made out an application for my full-time summer job, which I really hope I get. I'm excited about moving out, but would need some serious financial backing to do so. Especially alone. My mom and I have been casually searching for apartments but I'm already getting my hopes up.

I feel pretty creatively stunted lately. I hope that changes. And that if I get that job (fingers crossed), I still have time to crochet and sew. My shop and blogs have been so boring because of school. I hope I stay a little more organized next semester.

Other than that I still haven't much to say. The whys and woes of starting a new blog are getting to me. My following on Tumblr makes me feel guilty about spending less time over there, but I envy blogs like those of Elsie from A Beautiful Mess and Kaylah from The Dainty Squid. They have such great discussions and topics.

I digress. As usual. I guess this is an exhausted I-should-be-sleeping rant.

I hope everyone else's finals/jobs/trials/tribulations are working out/going well. Slash slash slash. I find I love parenthesis and slashes and hyphens. I guess I just like convoluted writing.

And let me know if there are any requests for shop stock or blog posts! I'd love to get some of my creative juices flowing. I absolutely loathe that phrase. Why did I type that? Horrible images in my mind now.

Bon soir!

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. I can't wait to get home and start making stuff again. I only have a small supply of beads here in my apartment, so I can’t really get creative.

    ReplyDelete