Monday, April 11, 2011

61 Degrees

Monday, April 11, 2011
It's been spring for awhile, but the weather hasn't cooperated until recently. Though the early part of today was rainy and gloomy, it's perfect right now. A little chilly but sunny. I'm not a fan of extreme heats, so this is my type of weather.

The dogs recently got all their fur shaved off. Jezzebelle lost about 56 pounds.



And Mowgli lost about half that.


And she seems to have had a moment of enlightenment.

I've got a few short weeks left of class until the summer. Tentative plans are as follows: a trip to the Atlanta Aquarium (the largest in the US) with Casey; Titusville, Florida with Casey to possibly stay with his dad and stepmom in their amazing house with a pool; a trip to Yellowstone with my family. They're all possibilities and I'm hoping for at least one.

Now that I have a blog where writing is acceptable, I have nothing to write. I guess I'll get into a groove sooner or later. That's about all I've got for today. I should probably make something...

I'll probably just watch Spongebob and work on my Child Beauty Pageant speech for my communications class.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a lovely, sunny day of 75 here in NYC. It was a miracle. Especially since my mom on Long Island about 2 hours east said that it was 56 and cloudy.

    ReplyDelete